Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Frontline - What Was You Thinking Music Video

Frontline - What Was You Thinking Music Video Video Clips. Duration : 4.13 Mins.


Song by Frontline, a New Zealand hip hop group Lyrics: I'm fucking choice Go tell your boys I'm just too choice Go tell your boys I'm fucking choice Fuck what you heard Frontline hit you off right now with something absurd Got you huffing puffing trying to come up with words (De)scribing how my rhyming is like nothing you've heard Got you changing your faith in your favourite act (wow) Used to love him, now you hate him saying he's wack Cause you heard the way I lay the flames on the track Got you turning traitor same way Jay did to Dash Used to doubt but now we out you say we're the best Since you sold a video, get played on Select Had a picket up your ass, you stayed on the fence Now you running round here like you made us the shit BITCH! You the sort that we was talking bout on Get Back (get back) I could stop your breath just like an asthma attack And PNC would rock a shot, I'd let him attack Leave you like that in the hospital crack Mother fucker get back BACK! What was you thinking you thinking we didn't know aye What was you thinking we didn't hear what you go say What was you thinking you thinking that was a no way We take over as soon as I give the OKAY What was you thinking you thinking we didn't know aye What was you thinking we didn't hear what you go say What was you thinking you thinking that was a no way We take over as soon as I give the OKAY Look at you now Used to think you musically outdoing me, how? (much) Things have changed you shit for brains you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment