Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Runescape Merchanting Guide [Flip method (After free trade)] With 3m budget

Runescape Merchanting Guide [Flip method (After free trade)] With 3m budget Tube. Duration : 3.33 Mins.


Hey everyone, this is my new merchanting guide. This time I'm using "flip merchanting". I've noticed that flip merchanting has several different definitions, my definition of it is to buy (x) amount of an item and immediately sell it for a profit. This guide was recorded and edited AFTER the free trade/wilderness update. Some decent merch items (Warning: no items work 100% of the time!): Pure essence Death and blood runes Nature runes Law runes Yew logs Adamant ores and bars Coal Iron ore Steel bars Gold ore Raw lobsters and swordfish Rocktails Sharks Monkfish Amulet of glory Dragon armor and weapons Barrows melee helms The song is called "Frontline" by Pillar. Thanks for watching, I hope this helped! Please rate, comment, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment