Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Why we must destroy human rights", A moderate muslim speaks outs

"Why we must destroy human rights", A moderate muslim speaks outs Tube. Duration : 7.18 Mins.


A popular moderate muslim argues for the destruction of the core 'Human rights'. asadullahali.wordpress.com This channels been at the front in so many conflicts, I've got to be honest. I'm stunned its still here. When Creation Science Ministries went DMCA happy.... first in line. When Anonymous went for Scientology... right in the front line there too! Two conflicts with Youtube, both, surprisingly resolved by everything getting reinstated (well to be fair, what was being asked for was little more than what was reasonable, but still) Two DMCAs against Viacom, One DMCA battle with the chronic DMCA abuser Venomfangx (resolved by him reading an apology) One DMCA battle with the DMCA abuser Drcraigvideos (DMCA won, after serious attempts to take him to court, he 'quit' youtube) Having my docs dropped by the 'moderate muslim' Dawahfilms. Having Dawahfilms try to get me fired by contacting my workplace. The guy is now claiming that human rights are inhuman as they do not tolerate absolute religious views (you know, human sacrifcie by the Aztecs and so forth). This is the same 'moderate muslim' who MANY youtubers vigorously supported on the basis that I was being a irrational, islamophobic bigot etc etc. Anyway, now that I really don't have anything to stop me from revealing what work I do, a few keywords would have been enough. Also, several of my subscribers had worked this out completely independently. Some excellent and astute observations to which they need to be credited ...

No comments:

Post a Comment